So many times the people I work with share with me the same types of concerns:
- One of my goals is to eat healthier but I just don't know where to start
- I'm an athlete/student and have never had to cook for myself, on a budget
- I don't know how to cook healthy food that tastes good (or I'm trying to eat paleo and don't know what to make, or I've got food allergies and don't know how to modify my diet)
- I live alone and get tired of eating the same thing every night for dinner
- I am so busy I only have a couple of hours to cook
Well have no fear :)
Join me in the kitchen at what I like to call "cook now. . . thank your self later". Click here for all the details. But in summary, it's a fun 2(ish) hours where we get together in the Taste Fine Foods Kitchen (thanks Paul), you work with a partner on 1 recipe and at the end of the afternoon you go home with servings of all of the recipes made. So if eating healthy and tasty food is one of your new year's goals get in touch with me and we'll see you in the kitchen.
If you are a coach or part of a team I'd love to run a group specifically for you, so contact me and we can set something up.